Tuesday 2 February 2010

Flora by Jo Gibbs-


Click on the photo to see it in greater detail.


'recycled from blue silicon coasters'





These earrings are made from anodised aluminium, plastic, recycled polyethyelene electroplated steel, blue silicon, leather from old shoes, belts and bags, recycled brick-a-brac, foam, PVC, leatherette, kitchenware, rubber, industry waste, old and antique jewellery attached to Sterling silver finding and gold plated steel findings.


My creativity is an ongoing project and lately, I have been out of work because my University coursework has become so intensive and as a result I am broke so I need your support.

Please email me for details if you are interested in buying my jewellery, also please feel free to contact me especially if you are a business retailer. If you are one or if you have a website and you want me to include your link on my this directory, please click on the green highlighted 'email' text & link shown above.



My practice has sort of become more commercial after 2009. The earrings are also available at Drews Pharmacy $24.95 each pair.

No comments:

Followers